I suggest you ...

How to edit "threshold" when i call api faces/recognize?

Why I call api faces /recognize value "confidence"> 53 but worth "tid" in response new "tid" but not the "tid" already exists on the namespace? How to when I call api faces/recognize value "confidence" > 53 in response will return "tid" already exists on the namespace?

Thank!

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lam Nguyen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminSkyBiometry Support (Admin, SkyBiometry) responded  · 

Method is used for recognizing trained users in one or more photos. For each detected face, method will return user ids that match specified face or empty result set if no matches found. Each tag also includes a threshold score, if matching score is below this threshold – matched user id can be treated as unlikely match.

Threshold integer – the recommended confidence threshold from 0-100% to use when deciding which recognition results to display (faces/recognize only). The threshold changes based on the quality of faces found, as well as the size of the user ids list specified when calling faces/recognize.

Faces/recognize returns users ids, by knowing user id you can get tags ids saved under specified user id, also note: as a side effect, faces/recognize also does face detection and therefore returns similar results as faces/detect. This means that returned tags can be used to train new users (using tags/save), without the need of additional call to faces/detect).

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base