or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

We have plans to add age estimation. By voting for this feature, please, comment which age groups would you like to get. Is it enough to have baby-toddler-child-teen-adult classes, or you want to get an estimate in years?

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Graham McGibbon commented  · 

I think approximate age, with a confidence range would be good, then user can utilize their own custom ranges e.g if age estimation is 34 +/- 5 then they can deemed to be in 30-40 age range, if age estimation with 34 +/- 10 then they can be deemed to be in the 25-45 age range

• ngoc tuan le commented  · 

I think 8 group same facebook:
        - 1-> 12
        - 13->17
        - 18 ->24
        - 25 ->34
        - 35 ->44
        - 45 ->54
        - 55-> 64
        - 65 ++

• Varad Gunjal commented  · 

Having experimented with age estimation from images, I know it would be difficult to estimate age accurately. But, along with the baby-toddler-child etc. classes, I think a range estimate of the person's age viz. age group 20-25 years old, would be very useful.

• versae commented  · 

+1 to estimations in years.

• versae commented  · 

+1 to estimations in years.

• Joseph commented  · 

Providing an estimate in years will enable each business to define their own age segments. This approach makes the API more flexible/valuable to the users.

• Simon commented  · 

We are currently using Sky Biometry and would love to be able to generate an estimated age in years.

• Naama commented  · 

I think the main groups (baby-toddler-child-teen-adult) will be great

• Mathias Lykkegaard Lorenzen commented  · 

I would say baby-toddler-child-teen-adult is good enough. A definite age would of course be better, but only if it can deliver an accuracy that is good enough.

Feedback and Knowledge Base